To my blog fans...all 4 of you..just wanted to pass along the news that there will be another little Gontarek joining the mix - due November 2010!!
Mom-to-be is doing well - all the same cravings as last time...baked potatoes, bagels, gyros and ice cream!
5 comments:
Yay!! This is so exciting!! Congratulations to you and Paul!
I had no idea you were trying?! That is great news! A little brother or sister for Carrie!
HA! I KNEW it! I was thinking about you today! Went to Park Cafe tonight...call me soon! Congratulations! I am so so so excited for you all!!! BTW, maybe we could hook up this Saturday morning?? for decaf coffee??? :)
how wonderful!
That is really good news. I think it will be great for Carrie to have a playmate at home!
Take care and I hope you feel as well as you can :)
Post a Comment