I decided 10 minutes before departing the house to dress up. I couldn't find any costume handy, so I decided to make a costume based on an item I knew we had plenty of around the house...diapers. I was a diaper caddy (and not a very good one at that).
Andrew didn't dress up although he wore a festive goblin shirt that glows in the dark. He is our own personal little goblin. He seems to also share the sleeping habits of a goblin much to our dismay.
Here are some photos from this year's Halloween.
| Angelina Ballerina - Dress Rehearsal |
| Pumpkin Carving |
| Carrie is proud of the pumpkin but was grossed out by the seeds |
| Finished Product |
| Our goblin wreaking havoc on our tupperware cabinet |
| Carrie suited up for the real deal |
| The bad diaper caddy with her cute kids! |
No comments:
Post a Comment