Friday, April 19, 2013

Andrew

Since I did a post on Carrie, I thought I would also do one on Andrew.  Andrew is doing great! He still has a bit of a temper but he is 95% sugar. 

I was surprised the other day when he started taking off his pants. He went to the little potty and took a pee pee!!  No prompting! Of course, now that I have started prompting, he has halted the potty training!   Oh well!

Funny things he has been saying/doing lately:
  • He calls everyone 'Miss so and so' including Daddy and G-Pops:  'Miss Daddy'
  • He still tells me to go to time out a lot.  'No Sir Mommy - Go to time out - RIGHT NOW,' followed by grunts, which he is very good at.
  • The other day, I was attempting to clean out some business in his nose, and he told me not to touch it: 'It (the booger) is asleep in there'
  • This morning he told me he had a baby. I asked him who the baby was, and he said Colin.
He are some recent pictures.


This is how I found Andrew the other day after I sent him to time out - he really looks punished!

Getting a haircut

Resting on a picnic with Bridgette

No comments: