Friday, November 30, 2012

November Summary

Well, I give myself a D- in blogging for the past few months.  I would say I have a pretty good excuse though!  We finally moved into our house at the beginning of November and have been busy unpacking, exploring the neighborhood and nesting. YEAH!  We are very happy with how everything turned out! 

We have also very much enjoyed being a part of a neighborhood with young kids. There is an impressive gang of 4 and 5 year old girls that roam the neighborhood on a regular basis looking for playmates.  Carrie is beside herself with the excitement of it all.  I myself am beside myself with the excitement of FINALLY being finished with this year-long project!

Also this month, we took a trip to the mountain house where we spent Thanksgiving with the Townsend/Smith clan.  It was great to see family and to see all the children having so much fun playing together.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the month.  I will try to do better next month!




Goofing off at the mountains


Liz and the Townsend boys


Cousins


Happy 2nd birthday Andrew!


Andrew report from school...I was so proud


Nascar here we come...Colin and Andrew at the wheel


Zachary and Uncle Paul

Brotherly love...

No comments: